Band Members' Individual Blog Pages and other great links:

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My first IR Blog...

Hey everyone,

I first of all wanted to say how exciting it was to play for the Rain Gang...you guys rock. I could not believe how many of you made it out in the bad weather.

So I figured this would be a good place to let you know some things about me personally...well first of all I am married to a wonderful woman who supports EVERYTHING I do without question no matter how crazy it may seem to her. Her name is Melanie and some of you met her at the show on Friday...I have 3 beautiful Daughters in order by age Lilliana 11, Kaitlin 15 and Genevive 17...with the newest addition on the way Gabriella unborn...

I love my life and I am thankful to God for all I am and all he has blessed into my life while on this earth, including the talents of being able to play music which allowed me to find my new brothers JJ, Scotte and Mikey...love playing music with you guys.

I look forward to a long and enjoyable journey with you guys and with all the IR Fans...

Please feel free to email me anytime with questions you may have for me or you can find my Facebook Page thru the IR FB page...

I look forward to getting to know all of you better in the very near future. I will see you all again soon at the Rock and Soul Show...

No comments:

Post a Comment